This Valentine’s Day do you want to create a special meal for your loved ones? Here are some healthy options that you can make at home for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
- Fig, Rose, and Almond Granola Parfaits by Two Red Bowls – A lovely breakfast to serve in bed
- Hearts in an Apple Sandwich by Happy Together – Super cute apple, nut butter, and granola sandwiches in the shape of a heart. Great for kids to make!
- Strawberries and Cream Crepes by GI 365 – A gluten-free take on a sweet classic
- Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl by Downshiftology – Hop on the smoothie bowl trend with this gorgeous dark red bowl
- Roasted Heart Potatoes by Haniela’s – If you want a heartier breakfast, these adorable heart-shaped potatoes will hit the spot
- Cacio e Pepe by Inspiralized – A simple Italian dish – cheesy, peppery pasta. This version swaps pasta for julienned zucchini
- Carrot and Cardamom Soup by Nom Nom Paleo – Easy, refreshing, and soothing, this soup is perfect for curling up to on a cold winter day
- Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates by Cooking Divine – The perfect appetizer. Leave out the bacon to make these vegetarian
- Sriracha – Roasted Chili Sauce by 84th and 3rd – If you want to gift something spicy instead of sweet
- Lacinato Kale and Pecorino Salad by 101 Cookbooks – I love the hearty winter salad, the addition of herb flowers makes it extra-special
- Slow-cooker Boeuf Bourguignon by The Kitchn – There’s a reason this dish is a classic. Do the prep work in the morning to have a lovely savory stew at dinnertime
- Broiled Lobster with Brown Butter Sauce by Simply Recipes – The ultimate fancy dinner dish
- Ratatouille by Epicurious – A warm and spicy dinner full of tons of veggies
- A Healthy[er] Valentine’s Day Chocolate Box by Making Nice in the Midwest – Make your own chocolate box filled with chocolate-covered fruit for a sweet treat
- Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Pot de Crème by Primal Palate – Decadent but oh-so-easy dessert
- Love You Long Time Cupcakes by Health-Bent – Chocolaty and delicious!
- Coconut Snowballs by The Kitchn – A wonderful dessert for those who aren’t fond of chocolate
- Moroccan Orange Dessert by Simply Recipes – Lovely, simple and exotic, this dish takes advantage of winter citrus for a refreshing end to a great meal